Have you ever collected million-year-old shark teeth before? You’ll find them on our Savannah eco-tour that takes you to Shark Tooth Beach and Bird Island.
- Featured Tour
2 Hour Dolphin Eco Tour
- Private Two-Hour Tour
- Private Tour Single Adult Ages 14+
- Private Tour 2 or More Adults Ages 14+ | Priced Per Person
- Private Child Ages 13 and under
Make New Friends on This Savannah Dolphin Tour
Did you know Captain John is friends with the dolphins? Now you can be, too! Captain John has been in these waters befriending local marine life like dolphins for many years. He knows all the best spots to find them and they like to welcome him with a greeting.
You’ll see the dolphins come close to his boat to say hello to all his guests. With Captain John’s boat being so low to the water, you can feel the water splash on your hands as the dolphins swim around you. It is a very unique and personal experience and one you’re sure to remember for years to come.
This is an interactive dolphin boat tour! During our search for dolphins, Captain John will teach you different ways of spotting these beautiful mammals. Get so close to the dolphins that you will feel like you have a personal connection with them.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience! Book your dolphin boat tour in Savannah, GA online today!
What to Bring
- We recommend wearing a long sleeve light fabric shirt to protect you from the sun
- Sunscreen always – if you forget, no worries, we always have a 150 proof sunscreen on the boat!
- We carry cold waters for all our passengers
- Ages 21+ feel free to bring your own beverages and enjoy your time on the boat!